Become a Member
If you enjoy the beautiful, natural surroundings of Whidbey and Camano Islands and want to protect these irreplaceable features for current and future generations, please donate now and become a member of the Land Trust today.
When you become a member of the Land Trust, you join a powerful, caring community of people who are striving to keep Whidbey and Camano Islands distinctive, vibrant places to live and visit.
- Satisfaction that you are doing your part to help conserve the islands’ natural beauty and significant lands.
- Semi-Annual Newsletters filled with news about current projects, recent success stories, upcoming events, and educational opportunities.
- Invitations to guided tours, educational programs and member-only events.
- Opportunities to learn about and help restore the land and wildlife habitats we’ve protected. Roll up your shirtsleeves, put on those gloves, and meet wonderful people out on the land. What could be better?
- Tax Deductions on your membership contributions. Contributions are fully tax-deductible as provided by law because the Whidbey Camano Land Trust is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
- General membership is $50 to $364. Donate now to become a member, or mail a check with your completed Membership Form.
- Monthly donors give $10 or more monthly. Learn how monthly giving works.
- Conservation Partners donate $1/day, or $365/year or more. Donate now as a Conservation Partner.
Talk to Us About Membership
If you have membership questions, please contact Jennifer Hajny, Membership Coordinator: jennifer[at]wclt[dot]org.