Calendar Photo Contest
2016 Calendars Available to Purchase!
The 2016 Whidbey Camano Land Trust Calendar captures stunning displays of our islands’ beauty! Our thanks to the local businesses that sponsored the calendar photo contest, and the photographers who submitted more than 200 wonderful images. The winning cover photo is a beautiful image of Ebey’s Reserve farmland by Christopher Short of Langley.
You can purchase your calendar for $15 at local businesses (see below). Buy two – one for yourself and one for a friend – or buy a dozen for wonderful holiday gifts. We encourage you to support our businesses and buy local!
- Seabolt’s Smokehouse, 31640 WA-20, #3, Oak Harbor
- Wind & Tide Bookstore, 790 SE Pioneer Way, Oak Harbor
- Metcalfe Hay & Feed, 3063 Oak Harbor Rd., Oak Harbor
- Midway Florist, 91 NE Midway Blvd., Oak Harbor
- 3 Sisters Market, 779 Holbrook Rd., Oak Harbor
- Lavender Wind, 15 Coveland St., Coupeville
- Coupeville Chamber of Commerce, 905 NW Alexander St., Coupeville
- Salty Mug (formerly Local Grown), 26 Front St., Coupeville
- Whidbey General Hospital Auxiliary Gift Shop, 101 N. Main St., Coupeville
- Greenbank Store, 25189 WA-525, Greenbank
- Island Athletic Club, 5522 S. Freeland Ave., Freeland
- Moonraker Books, 209 1st St., Langley
- Neil’s Clover Patch Cafe, 14485 WA-525, #3, Langley
- Whidbey Island Printing & Office Supply, 11042 SR 525, Ste. 120, Clinton
New business locations are being added every day. Please check back frequently.
If you’re off-island, visit the store page of our website to purchase your calendars online for $15 each plus shipping and handling.
The 2016 Land Trust Calendar is a winner! For questions about the photo contest or the calendar, please contact Janelle Blakely by email at email@example.com or by phone at (360) 222-3310.