Calendar Photo Contest
2017 Calendar Photo Contest
Help us celebrate the beauty of our Islands with your best outdoor photographs! The 3rd Annual Whidbey Camano Land Trust Calendar Photo Contest is underway, and we are ready to accept photo submissions. Everyone is invited to participate.
Please read the contest guidelines and photo requirements below carefully. Sorry, photos will not be accepted if they do not meet the requirements. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Deadline to submit photos is Sunday, July 17th, 2016.
- Each photographer may submit up to five photos.
- All photographs must be taken outdoors on Whidbey or Camano Islands, but do not have to be taken of property protected by the Land Trust.
- 13 photos will be chosen – one for each month and one for the cover of the 2017 Whidbey Camano Land Trust Calendar.
- 12 small thumbnail size photos will also be chosen.
- Winning month and cover photographers will receive special recognition and a complimentary calendar.
- All images must be released for reproduction in the calendar and future publications. Photographers maintain personal rights to their photograph; Whidbey Camano Land Trust is not licensed to release the image to a third party.
- By submitting your photo(s) to the Whidbey Camano Land Trust Calendar Photo Contest, you grant Whidbey Camano Land Trust the right to reproduce, distribute, and publicly display the photographs and the right to use your name in publications.
- Calendar sales will benefit the Whidbey Camano Land Trust and its mission.
- Horizontal photo format only
- At least 300 dpi (dots per inch)
- At least 12 inches wide by 9.5 inches high
- JPG or RAW file format
- Only basic manipulation (if any) by the photographer is accepted. The Land Trust will make selected photos print ready.
- With the prior consent of the photographer, the Land Trust may edit or crop selected photos.
How to Submit Photos
- Email up to five photos per photographer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In your email, you must include your first and last name, email address, phone number, mailing address, the location of the photo, the names of any people featured in your photo, and if known, the date the photo was taken.
Help us make the 2017 Land Trust Calendar a winner! For questions about the photo contest or the calendar, please contact Amy McInerney by email at email@example.com or by phone at 360.222.3310.
A digital copy of our printed flyer is available to share with friends!