Calendar Photo Contest
2018 Calendar Photo Contest
Help us celebrate the beauty of Whidbey and Camano islands with your best outdoor photographs. The 4th Annual Whidbey Camano Land Trust Calendar Photo Contest is underway and we’re accepting photo submissions. Everyone is invited to participate. The photos showcased above are the winning feature photos from the 2017 calendar.
Please read the contest guidelines and photo requirements below carefully. We will not be able to use photos if they do not meet the photo requirements outlined below. If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com
- The deadline to submit photos is Sunday, July 9, 2017.
- Each photographer may submit up to five photos.
- All photos must be taken outdoors on Whidbey or Camano islands; however, photos don’t have to be taken at a property protected by the Land Trust.
- At least 12 feature photos will be selected, one for each month of the 2018 Whidbey Camano Land Trust Calendar.
- 12 small thumbnail size photos will also be chosen.
- Winning photographers will receive special recognition and at least one complimentary calendar.
- All images must be released for reproduction in the calendar and future publications (with a photo license form). Photographers maintain personal rights to their photographs; Whidbey Camano Land Trust is not licensed to release the images to a third party.
- By submitting your photo(s) to the Whidbey Camano Land Trust Calendar Photo Contest, you grant Whidbey Camano Land Trust the right to reproduce, distribute, and publicly display the photographs and the right to use your name in publications.
- Calendar sales will benefit the Whidbey Camano Land Trust and its mission.
- Taken on Whidbey Island or Camano Island
- Horizontal photo format only
- At least 300 dpi (dots per inch)
- At least 12 inches wide by 9.5 inches high
- JPG or RAW file format
- Only basic manipulation (if any) by the photographer is accepted. The Land Trust will make selected photos print ready
- With the prior consent of the photographer, the Land Trust may edit or crop selected photos
How to Submit Photos
- Email up to five photos (per photographer) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include the following information in your email:
- first and last name
- email address
- phone number
- mailing address
- the subject matter of each photo
- the location where each photo was taken
- the names of anyone featured in any of the photos
- if known, the date each photo was taken
Help us make the 2018 Land Trust Calendar a winner! Share our contest flier with your friends.
Any Questions? Please email email@example.com