Calendar Photo Contest
2017 Calendar Photo Contest
The 3rd Annual Whidbey Camano Land Trust Calendar Photo Contest is complete, and the calendar is now available for purchase! The slideshow above shows the winners of each calendar month in 2017.
Keep us in mind for next year’s contest!
- Deadline to submit photos this year was Sunday, July 17th, 2016.
- Each photographer was allowed to submit up to five photos.
- All photographs must have been taken outdoors on Whidbey or Camano Islands, but did not have to be taken of property protected by the Land Trust.
- 13 photos were chosen – one for each month and one for the cover of the 2017 Whidbey Camano Land Trust Calendar.
- 12 small thumbnail size photos were also chosen.
- Winning month and cover photographers will receive special recognition and a complimentary calendar.
- All images must be released for reproduction in the calendar and future publications. Photographers maintain personal rights to their photograph; Whidbey Camano Land Trust is not licensed to release the image to a third party.
- By submitting your photo(s) to the Whidbey Camano Land Trust Calendar Photo Contest, you grant Whidbey Camano Land Trust the right to reproduce, distribute, and publicly display the photographs and the right to use your name in publications.
- Calendar sales benefit the Whidbey Camano Land Trust and its mission.
- Horizontal photo format only
- At least 300 dpi (dots per inch)
- At least 12 inches wide by 9.5 inches high
- JPG file format
- Only basic manipulation (if any) by the photographer is accepted. The Land Trust will make selected photos print ready.
- With the prior consent of the photographer, the Land Trust may edit or crop selected photos.
How to Submit Photos
- Email up to five photos per photographer to email@example.com
- In your email, you must include your first and last name, email address, phone number, mailing address, the location of the photo, the names of any people featured in your photo, and if known, the date the photo was taken.
For questions about the photo contest or the calendar, please contact Amy McInerney by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 360.222.3310.