PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Copyright Notice: Copyright 2005 -2007 by Whidbey Camano Land Trust, 765 Wonn Road, C-201, Greenbank WA 98253, U.S.A. All Rights Reserved. Some materials delivered from this website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information relating to those materials. All photographs, information, materials and other content contained on this website are owned by Whidbey Camano Land Trust and/or its contributors. This website contains original works of authorship that are the proprietary property of Whidbey Camano Land Trust and/or its contributors, and which are protected under U.S. and international copyright laws. It is prohibited to copy, reproduce, modify, display, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, alter, prepare any derivative works of, or otherwise use any material from this website, including without limitation, code, software, photographs and images, without the prior express written consent of Whidbey Camano Land Trust.
Links: As a general practice, Whidbey Camano Land Trust does not object to links made to our website from other sites. There are certain terms and conditions that should be followed.
- Permission must be obtained by Whidbey Camano Land Trust prior to linking to its Web site.
- As a nonprofit organization, Whidbey Camano Land Trust is prohibited from endorsing the products, services, or viewpoints of any company or organization. Therefore, a link to our site may not be presented in any way that suggests we have a relationship or affiliation with the party’s site or endorses, sponsors, or recommends the information, products or services on that site. Without the prior express written permission for a particular use from the Whidbey Camano Land Trust, our name, logo, designs, images, photographs, should not be used in any advertising, publicity, promotion, or in any other commercial manner.
- Links should only be made to the home page of wclt.org. Without the Whidbey Camano Land Trust’s express written permission for a particular use, no content from this Web site should be incorporated into the party’s site, e.g., by in-lining or framing. In addition, our name, logo, designs, images, photographs, or any other words or codes identifying the Whidbey Camano Land Trust’s Web site should not be used in any META tag or other information used by search engines or other information location tools to identify and select sites.
Any questions, requests, or comments should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Revised: September 2007
GUIDELINES AND RESTRICTIONS FOR USING OUR LOGO
- The logo may only be used in close proximity to, or in obvious connection with, a published article or broadcast news story about Whidbey Camano Land Trust.
- The logo may not be redistributed in hard copy or electronic form or made available online for others to copy without our permission.
- The logo must be used as provided by Whidbey Camano Land Trust with no changes, including, but not limited to, changes in the color, proportion, or design, or removal of any words or artwork. The logo may not be animated, morphed, or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance.