Thank You for Making Our 2021 Ride a Delight!
The Land Trust’s 2021 Sea, Trees, & Pie Bike Ride was a great success! More than 200 riders participated and 138 vouchers were distributed — each redeemable for a delicious whole pie from Whidbey Pies! Thank you to those who joined in on the fun! We can’t wait until next year!
A Big Thank You to Our 2021 Ride Partner
Many thanks to our generous event partner, 3 Sisters Family Farm. This family farm business helps make this fun bike ride possible. Click on their logo below to learn more about them.
Selfies and Scenery!
Riders shared images from the 2021 Sea, Trees & Pie Bike Ride. If you participated in the bike ride, please share your photos to email@example.com or post to social media using the hashtag #irodeforpiewithWCLT. Thank you!
An Island Adventure Awaits!
Pedal at your own pace and enjoy the scenic vistas of Ebey’s Landing National Historical Reserve on Whidbey Island during the popular Sea, Trees & Pie Bike Ride. Choose a 5, 10, or 20-mile loop ride. Ride at your convenience any time between July 10-September 5. Many of the sights you’ll see are natural areas and farms protected by the Whidbey Camano Land Trust.
- Ride on any day of your choice between July 10 and September 5.
- We have three loop routes to choose from: 5, 10, and 20 miles (all approximate). Riders may do any combination of the routes.
- The start and end of all loops is near the Coupeville ferry terminal at the State Park birding platform on Highway 20 across from Crockett Lake.
- A valid Discover Pass is required for parking in the State Park parking lot at the birding platform (purchase at www.discoverpass.org or at pay station near check-in; cash or check only).
- There also is some roadside parking nearby (look for signs on Highway 20).
- Helmets are required for all riders.
- Riders under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. No riders under age 6 on their own bikes.
- Registered entries will receive a voucher for a delicious, locally-made pie redeemable at 3 Sisters Market in Coupeville.
- Children 16 and under ride for free.
Registration is open now. You may ride any day of your choice between July 10 and September 5.
Rates: $25 Single; $40 Family; Children (16 and under) ride for free.
All proceeds benefit the Whidbey Camano Land Trust.
Jet Carrier Training Schedule
The bike ride is close to the Navy’s Outlying Landing Field (OLF). For a quieter ride, you might choose a day when the jets are not flying. Flight schedules are updated each Thursday or Friday showing the next week’s schedule (subject to change). We’ll continue to show the latest schedule here:
Monday, August 30 — Afternoon flight practice.
Tuesday, August 31 — No flights scheduled.
Wednesday, September 1— No flights scheduled.
Thursday, September 2 — No flights scheduled.
Friday, September 3 — No flights scheduled.
Saturday, September 4 — No flights scheduled.
Sunday, September 5 — No flights scheduled.