Calendar Photo Contest
Enter Our 2020 Calendar Photo Contest
Celebrate the natural beauty of Whidbey and Camano islands with your best outdoor photographs. Twelve (12) full-size, month photos and 12 smaller photos will be selected for the sixth annual Whidbey Camano Land Trust Calendar (2020). Winning photographers will receive special recognition and complimentary calendar(s). Calendar sales benefit the local conservation mission of the Whidbey Camano Land Trust.
PLEASE NOTE: Only photographs meeting all Contest Guidelines will be considered.
- The photo submittal deadline is Sunday, July 7, 2019.
- Photos MUST BE accompanied by a signed and dated Photograph License for all submitted photos. Photos will not be entered into the contest without this release.
- Each photographer can submit up to a total of five photographs that are:
- Horizontal and taken outdoors on Whidbey or Camano islands;
- A minimum of 300 dpi (dots per inch) in JPG or RAW file format;
- A minimum of 12 inches wide by 9.5 inches high; and
- Only basic manipulation (if any) by the photographer is accepted.
To Submit Photos:
- Email photos with this signed Photograph License to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include the following information in your email:
- First and last name, mailing address, phone number, and email address;
- Location information about where each photo was taken;
- Identification of any people or animals featured in a photo; and
- If known, the month in which each photograph was taken.
Help us make the 2020 Land Trust Calendar another winner! Share a copy of our printed flyer with friends.
Any Questions? Please email: email@example.com.
P.S. Photographs of landscapes, wildlife and of people out in nature enjoying Land Trust properties are highly encouraged. Find our properties on our interactive map at www.wclt.org but please only enter properties with public access symbols.