Become a Member
Benefits can be beautiful
If you enjoy the beautiful, natural surroundings of Whidbey and Camano islands and want to protect these irreplaceable features for current and future generations, donate now and become a member of the Land Trust today.
When you become a member of the Land Trust, you join a powerful, caring community of people who are striving to keep Whidbey and Camano islands distinctive, vibrant places to live and visit.
- Newsletters filled with news about current projects, recent success stories, upcoming events, and educational opportunities.
- Invitations to guided tours, educational programs and member-only events.
- Tax Deductions on your membership contributions. Contributions are fully tax-deductible as provided by law because the Whidbey Camano Land Trust is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
- General membership is $50 to $364. Donate now to become a member, or mail a check with your completed Membership Form.
- Conservation Partners donate $1/day, or $365/year or more. Donate now as a Conservation Partner.
- Island Guardians donate $1,000/year or more. Donate now as an Island Guardian.
- Island Visionaries donate $5,000/year or more. Donate now as an Island Visionary.
Becoming a monthly donor can also help you achieve any of the above membership levels. See more about monthly giving.
Talk to Us About Membership
If you have membership questions, please contact Jennifer Hajny, Membership Coordinator: jennifer[at]wclt[dot]org.