**PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS NO HORSEBACK RIDING, BIKING, OR HIKING ALLOWED DURING HUNTING SEASON**
2020 Hunting Dates at Trillium Community Forest*
- October 17-November 1, 2020
- November 19-22, 2020
- November 25 – December 25, 2020
- Only licensed hunters are allowed to hunt deer in Trillium Community Forest.
- Shooting across or along any identified recreational trail in Trillium’s trail network, or in any manner that would endanger another hunter on the trail is prohibited.
- Deer stands are allowed as long as no nails are used to secure the stand to the tree (straps only) and no vegetation is cut. Stands must have contact information on them. Stands can be placed up to one week before the start of our posted hunting dates and must be removed by December 31, 2020.
- Parking is only allowed at established trailheads and there is no vehicle access to remove killed deer. Mountain bikes with a trailer may be used.
- There is no horseback riding, biking, or hiking allowed during hunting season.
- *All other Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDFW) rules apply. Whidbey is considered Game Management Unit (GMU) 420, which is a firearm restricted area.
Still have questions? Contact our Land Steward, Jessica Larson, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.