Join a Caring Community
If you value the beautiful and wild nature of Whidbey and Camano Islands, donate and become a Land Trust member today.
Every gift contributes to the vital mission of preserving critical lands and shorelines. And as a member, you become part of a powerful, caring community committed to keeping these islands among the most treasured in the region. Places where nature, wildlife and communities thrive together.
- Newsletters filled with current projects, recent success stories, upcoming events, and learning opportunities.
- Invitations to guided tours, nature programs and member-only events.
- Tax deductions on your contributions. The Whidbey Camano Land Trust is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and gifts are fully tax-deductible as provided by law.
- General membership is $50 to $499. Donate now to become a member, or mail a check with your completed Membership Form.
- Conservation Partners donate $500/year or more. Become a Conservation Partner.
- Island Guardians donate $1,000/year or more. Become an Island Guardian.
- Island Visionaries donate $5,000/year or more. Become an Island Visionary.
Becoming a monthly donor can also help you achieve any of the above membership levels. See more about monthly giving.
Talk to Us About Membership
If you have membership questions, please contact us at email@example.com.