Join a Caring Community
Whidbey and Camano Islands are beautiful and wild ― help us keep them that way by donating and becoming a Land Trust member today!
Every gift you give makes a real difference for critical lands, waters, and wildlife. And as a member, you become part of a powerful, caring community committed to keeping these Islands healthy and resilient where both nature and people can thrive.
- An array of communications, including Newsletters and eNews filled with current projects, recent success stories, upcoming events, learning opportunities and work party information.
- Invitations to guided tours, nature programs and member-only events.
- Tax deductions on your contributions. Whidbey Camano Land Trust is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation registered in the state of Washington. All contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
- General members donate $50 to $499 and receive all Land Trust communications and invitations to general member events.
- Conservation Partners donate $500/year or more and are invited to the annual Conservation Partners Celebration.
- Island Guardians donate $1,000/year or more to help safeguard these Islands. Receive an invitation to the Conservation Partners Celebration and other special tours.
- Island Visionaries donate $5,000/year or more and are leaders in protecting these treasured Islands for future generations. Receive an invitation to the Conservation Partners Celebration and other special tours.
Talk to Us About Membership
If you have membership questions, please contact Mekare at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360.222.3310.
Make conservation possible year-round
As a monthly donor, your gift helps ensure conservation of important lands and waters never misses a beat. Monthly giving demonstrates your leadership in the effort to protect and steward the cherished places you love.
Why Give Monthly?
- It’s a great way to include charitable donations in your budget. Giving a small amount each month contributes to a significant gift over time.
- It’s convenient and easy to make a monthly payment on your credit card or through direct withdrawal from your checking or savings account. Once arranged, you can be sure your gift is being used for the purpose you intend.
- It’s safe — when you make a gift on the Land Trust website donation page, it is encrypted and secure.
- A monthly gift helps the Land Trust plan and creates consistent funding throughout the year.
Give monthly and help make ongoing conservation a reality.