More Great Conservation Coming in 2019!
Hold on for another exciting conservation success ride in 2019. Here’s a sneak preview of what we’re working on for you:
- Protecting coastal lands and beaches on Camano and South Whidbey.
- Enlarging a North Whidbey nature preserve.
- Protecting another 100 acres of native forest in Central Whidbey.
- Conserving important working family farms.
- Working with eight land owners on valuable donated conservation easements.
- Beginning trail construction in Central and North Whidbey.
- Restoring wetlands, prairies, and forest to improve fish and wildlife habitat.
- Developing pocket trail maps and new strategic plan.